When the beat drops while you’re on the elliptical. Vine by Austin Miles Geter
when people are really rude and douchey and everyone still loves them
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
A lot of people, since watching the trailer for The Fault in Our Stars, have suddenly started realizing that Augustus’ dialogue is unnatural and awkward and I saw that post that said that he seems like a douchebag when you hear his lines out loud.
I just always felt like that was the entire point.
I fucking hate it when you’re in such a fantastically giddy mood and then you see one simple little thing that makes you think, “oh” and then you just get this empty feeling in your chest and you get nauseous and the world just crumbles and you want to just lay under a blanket and close your eyes and fall asleep and never wake up.
*holds ur hand in a cool and punk way*